Monday, July 20, 2009

Thursday's Update

Thursday 7/16/09

Today consisted of coordinating appointments and planning the next few days.
Tomorrow will be another test- we know I have cancer, they just need to check another spot (still in the breast tissue). I've had people ask, so let me just answer this question: we know the cancer originated in the breast... we have no reason to believe there are any other tumors hiding anywhere else in my body. I have an appointment with the oncologist on Monday at 3:30pm. This appointment will lay out alot of the details and plan for the next few months. I will be sure to send out an update.

If you're asking "how are you REALLY doing, Mer?" The answer is: I have cried some, and my mind has been on overload once or twice... however, believe me without reservation when I tell you the strength, peace, and love of our heavenly Father has been constant and steadfast. I'm taking it one day at a time.

So, now I'm going to take a break from cancer and watch "So You Think You Can Dance"

Love you all.
Mer

No comments:

Post a Comment